HR Shared Services Analyst
- Office No.1214 Building No.A1, Rupa Solitaire Millennium Business Park Mahape, Navi Mumbai, India
The HR Shared Services (HRSS) Analyst is responsible for providing comprehensive HR transactional support and coordination related to a wide variety of HR activities within Parker Drilling’s Global HR Shared Services team. Primary areas of responsibility include data management of new hire onboarding and associated processes, employee status changes, employee termination activities, and ad hoc HR and Payroll reporting, within pre-defined service level agreements (SLA’s). This position works closely with HR and Payroll departments, employees, and management. This position may at times also support special projects within the HR and HRSS organizations. The HRSS Analyst collaborates with internal personnel to improve processes, implement changes to HR processes or programs in order to maximize efficiency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Serves as a member of the HRIS/HRSS Team to plan, design, develop, and continuously evaluate HRIS/Payroll functions, programs, policies and service delivery in order to achieve overall department and organizational goals
· Serves as client contact and responds to difficult client needs and questions to improve the client experience
· Manages portions of projects, including reviewing the work of other HRSS Analysts and Specialists
· Develops and assists in communication, training and implementation of new systems, processes and system upgrades
· Analyzes, reviews and maintains accurate HR data via case management system and HRIS
· Contributes to integrity of HR data by performing periodic reviews and updates where necessary
· Creates ad-hoc reports, HR and other functional dashboards, automating the delivery where possible
· Processes employee documentation for functional area according to established procedures.
· Quickly and accurately, resolves HR Cases in a professional, sensitive, customer-focused manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
· Participates in User Acceptance Testing. Develops business needs analysis to provide justification for changes and communicates efficiently the business requirements to technical resources and others as required
· Strengthens and maintains relationships with team members, clients, suppliers, and others in HR to provide best in class service, and drive performance
· Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations, the Corporate Compliance Program, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest ethical and professional behavior
· Complies with all company policies and procedures
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
POSITION SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Fluent in English (written and verbal), and be able to effectively communicate with employees, management, customers, and vendors
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred
· At least 4 years’ background in HR operations required
· Experience in HR case management systems highly preferred
· Experience with Oracle HCM or other HRIS preferred
· Experience with various Content Management tools (i.e., SharePoint) preferred
· Proficient in MS office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
· Possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions
· Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
· Demonstrated commitment to maintain confidential data
· Ability to analyze situations and interpret facts to make decisions and resolve problems
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands and work environment
- N/A - Not Applicable
- Use repetitive wrist, hand or finger movements at a computer.
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.