- 5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 100, Houston, TX
Utilize engineering fundamentals to support the Engineering Technology group including, but not limited to, the following:
- Under the supervision of a Principal Engineer, create discipline-specific engineering and design documents and models, and perform analyses in support of New Product Development and Sustaining Engineering Projects.
- Develop discipline-specific technical knowledge through assigned tasks.
- Learn and utilize Parker Drilling's Integrated Management System, as related to assigned tasks.
- Learn and utilized Parker Drilling’s Technology Development and Innovation Management Framework
Secondary job functions may include the following items:
- Develop hands-on experience and field exposure through assigned tasks.
- Interface with other Parker Drilling business units.
Necessary qualifications, skills, and abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The individual should be proficient at the following general and technical skills:
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and computer-aided design software (AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks, etc.).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Problem-solving using a systematic approach to define inputs, outputs, assumptions, issues, acceptance criteria, methodology, and conclusions.
- Must have good written and verbal technical communication skills including writing reports, and emails.
An individual must have the following qualifications to perform this job successfully.
- In process of obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from an accredited university.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.