- Plot Number 13-A Industrial Park Vakalapudi, Kakinada, India
To be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly. You could work in manufacturing or production. You could do any job from fixing machinery on a production line to testing.
Duties, Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
- Adopt, implement, and schedule a maintenance plan as a preventive measure for each piece of equipment under their direction.
- Decrease the number of breakdowns or work stoppages because of equipment failure.
- Installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components
- Training to assistance on the correct preventive maintenance of each piece of equipment.
- This includes identifying qualified assistance to perform the duties outlined in the maintenance plan.
- Inventory, inspect, monitor, document and report the cost and performance of each piece of equipment.
- Maintain an inventory of requirement spare parts and supplies, as required to minimize
- Back-order and delivery downtime.
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
- Knowledge of OEM machine controllers (FANUC, Siemens and NIT);
- Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Machines and Machining Centers
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls
- Troubleshoot hydraulics, electronics, and software, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues
- Identify and replace parts as necessary
- Able to work with complex NC machine up to & including Axis
- Coordinate with external suppliers and maintenance companies to ensure timely and accurate completion of work;
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions;
- In conjunction with production team, will support continuous improvement of development of PM instructions and schedules to prevent failures
- Complete testing and make adjustments of parts as needed
- Complete planned and preventative procedures
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions
- CNC programing Knowledge in Turning , Threading , milling
- Any other related duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
- Responsible for Electrical & Mechanical maintenance of facility.
- Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- Engineering Degree in Electrical is preferred.
Additional qualifications, skills and abilities
Should possess computer knowledge & responsible for the entire maintenance of Base.
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands and work environment
- Ability to work around moving machinery
- Ability to ascend and descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, and/or ramps while carrying tools requiring a reasonable degree of physical stamina and agility and involving moderate to severe physical exertion
- Ability to comprehend, remember, and follow verbal and written directions and comply with Company policies, procedures and standard.
- Ability to work in noisy environments
- Ability to work as a team, communicate and interact with others in a professional manner, and consider alternative and diverse perspectives.