QA and QC Inspector
- Plot Nos 4H-02 and 4H-03, Phase 2, Sharjah Hamriyah Free Zone,, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Perform Quality Assurance and Quality Control Activities at various stages of manufacturing as per international standards, legal, and customer requirements by monitoring all domestically manufactured & repair products to ensure the best quality to the end-user.
- Perform in-process and final inspection as per the drawing, route card, and necessary specification/OMS requirements.
- Perform and maintain the records of the calibration/verification activity of the gauges, measuring, and test equipment with established control features.
- Ensure product license applications and procedures are in compliance as per the licensors requirements
- Perform quality assurance check on tools and equipment before dispatching to customer location
- Any other delegated tasks or responsibilities as required, provided the requests are reasonable and the employee is capable and competent to fulfill them.
- Authorized to stop any unsafe operation or acts within Workshop and site activities
- Ensure the verification of work orders and the Inspection reports and COC to release the product.
- All the process documents shall be inspected before the material is finally released and delivered.
- Receive inspection of raw materials, repair goods, outside processed material & bought out material
- Report non-conformities to the QA/QC Supervisor/ Manager.
- Ensure the identification and traceability of products remain and shall be maintained at each level of operations as well as the inspection status of products shall be maintained at all times.
Necessary qualifications, skills, and abilities
o Minimum of 2 years' experience in QA/QC field
o Experience in the Inspection, Measuring, and Testing equipment and tools (IMTE) oilfield equipment, steel stock, manufacturing and machine shops related jobs.
o Experience in the calibration of IMTE as per API and international standards.
o Preferably knowledge in Oil and Gas experience with machine shop inspection and downhole tools.
o Understanding and knowledge of product and engineering drawings
o Understanding in measuring and monitoring tools and equipment as well as the calibration technique
o Familiar with inspection of all products and services as per quality control plan and specification: API 7-1, API 7-2, and 5CT as well as relevant standards.
o A team player able to work closely with fellow employees at all levels in the organization
o Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
o Good Communication Skills
o Fluently speaking & reading English
Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Physical demands / work environment
ITS operates an Integrated Management System (IMS) at all operational facilities to meet their business, legal and moral HSEQ obligations. All personnel is required to work in full compliance with the requirements set out in the ITS Group IMS, this will include as a minimum.
o Ensuring that work is carried out in compliance with company Quality, Health Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
o Not undertaking any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given.
o Ensuring the highest standard of workmanship produced is in accordance with the company expectations and as per customer, regulatory standards, and specifications.
o Promoting good health, safety and environmental practices throughout all company activities.
o Wearing the assigned Personal Protective Equipment required.
o Taking care to prevent harm to themselves, colleagues and others and the environment that may be caused by our acts or omissions.
o Keeping the work area neat, organized & free of the trip and other hazards.
o Reporting hazards in the plant, equipment, and other workplaces, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to a superior without delay.
o Supporting the continual improvement of the integrated management system by expressing better and safer ways to perform tasks and improve policies and procedures.
o Participate in HSEQ training required to meet minimum identified for position undertaken
o Attending Toolbox Talks, HSEQ meetings and trainings as and when required.
Additional qualifications, skills and abilities
o Educated to higher secondary level or equivalent in Mechanical or similar Engineering preferably.