- Abdullah Fouad Oil & Gas Park, The Industrial Village, DAMM, Saudi Arabia
CNC expert with hands-on experience in blueprint interpretation and accurate machine set up. Full command over software and programming languages required to key up CNC machinery for specified automated functions. Competent in fine-tuning of software to obtain desired quality of end product. Known for ensuring quality and taking correctional measures accordingly. Having knowledge of doing Program for API and Premium Connection like VAM, GRAND PREDICO, FOX etc.
o Study work orders, sketches, drawings and blueprints to determine dimensions and tolerances that need to be programed into CNC machines
o Program CNC machines according to data derived from sketches and drawings
o Plan efficient order cycles for each job fed into the CNC machine
o Ascertain that the correct set of tools are chosen for each cycle and stage
o Load parts, operate controls, set offsets and handle simple edits to ensure that conformance standards are met
o Measure and mark dimensions and reference points on work pieces and materials
o Detect equipment / machine malfunction and handle adjustments
o Ascertain that parts are fabricated properly so that they meet quality control standards
o Set up mills and lathes and load feed mechanism by lifting stock into position
o Maintain end product specifications by ensuring that drilling, grooving and cutting activities are handled according set standards
o Detect malfunctions, troubleshoot processes and adjust and reprogram controls to meet the varying needs of the fabrication process
o Perform preventative and regular maintenance work on CNC machines and related tools
o Attending Toolbox talks
o Ensure that the route card ID no. and ID no. on the Job card are the same
o Dimensions like OD, ID and length need to check on the total Job.
o On completion of the Job daily production report to be filled on job to job basis immediately.
o Inspection report to be filled on job to job basis.
o Perform 100% check to ensure accuracy
o Perform safety checks on every machine
o Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
o Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions
o Adhere to Health, Safety & Environment guidelines in the work performance.
Any other related duties as assigned by the Manager/ Supervisor.
- Initiating & Driving Change • Acts as a catalyst for and takes responsibility for leading, directing, and managing organizational change • Develops new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions • Creates work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation • Drives step changes in how the company operates • Understands how to change and addresses not only systems and processes, but also cultural aspects of change • Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market • Develops a change strategy that includes milestones and timelines • Accurately assesses the potential barriers and resources necessary for change initiatives • Understands and supports the need for change • Envisions and articulates the intended result of the change process • Provides direction and focus during the change process • Helps to generate support of the changes throughout the organization • Identifies and enlists allies who support the change process • Provides resources, removes barriers, and acts as an advocate for those initiating change
- Result Focused • Establishes clear, specific performance goals, expectations, and priorities • Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully • Is constantly and consistently one of the top performers • Very bottom-line oriented • Steadfastly pushes self and others for results • Navigates quickly and effectively to resolve problems and obstacles • Persists to complete tasks / responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties • Develops a sense of urgency in others to complete tasks • Operates with personal ownership and looks for ways to improve performance all the time • Challenges him- or herself and others to raise the bar on performance • Focuses people on critical activities that yield a high impact • Holds self and others accountable for delivering high-quality results on time and within budget (e.g., models high work standards and demands the same from others)
- Team Work • Blends people into teams when they are needed • Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team • Shares wins and successes • Fosters open dialogue • Lets people finish and be responsible for their work • Seeks consensus among diverse viewpoints as a means of building group commitment • Defines success in terms of the whole team • Creates a feeling of belonging in the team • Values the contributions of all team members • Creates an environment that encourages open communication amongst team members • Creates an environment that encourages collective problem solving amongst team members
- Customer Focus • Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers • Gets first-hand customer information and uses it to understand customers' business issues and needs for improvements in products and services • Acts with customer in mind • Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect • Genuinely enjoys working with customers to build long-term partnerships • Creates a sense of customer focus throughout their team/ department/ business unit
Necessary qualifications, skills and abilities
o 2-4 year relevant working experience as Machinist
o 1-2 years’ experience in programming
o Knowledge on Machining of tools
o Basic Knowledge of Engineering drawings
o Ability to interpret and amend the machining programs
o Work under pressure with minimum supervision and meet tight deadlines.
o Sound knowledge in machine operating
Qualifications, skills and abilities
o Matriculation or Intermediate
o Any diploma/certification related to Machining is preferred