- 5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 100, Houston, TX
Under the supervision of the Marketing and Communications Manager, the Salesforce Administrator will manage the Salesforce database and reporting, and provide training and support to users. Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will provide support to the Global Business Development team and coordinate related projects as assigned.
- Manage and oversee the global CRM system (Salesforce) together with processes, procedures, and implementation.
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop training materials, provide training, and support to database end-users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data.
- Generate a variety of required data reports.
- Administer KPI and related reporting for the Global Business Development group.
- Coordinate activities between Global Business Development and other departments (such as marketing and training).
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field.
- 3+ years Salesforce.com administration experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Previous work experience with a Drilling Contractor or similar oilfield operations is preferred,
- Experience with Tableau preffered
- Experience with Eblast campaign preferred
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (preferred).
- Knowledge of Salesforce generated email campaigns along with knowledge of global GDPR privacy regulations.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent communication: verbal and written skills.
- Self-sufficient to develop market research, analysis, and interpretation.
- Demonstrated ability to build creditability with key Global Business Development stakeholders.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Project management and time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter, and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.
- Must have good PC skills to include all MS Office products.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff and management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, identify trends, and manage an escalation process including status updates to management and internal customers.
- Possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.
- Must be able to coordinate and manage projects independently.
- Results-oriented; ability to prioritize effectively and manage one’s time.
- Ability to influence at higher levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other information.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical and mental demands must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit/stand while performing primarily sedentary work; Use repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movements at a computer;
- Carry up to 10 lbs;
- Communicate with others in a clear and professional manner both orally and in writing to exchange information;
- Work as an integral part of a team with the ability to also work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining both perspective and professional demeanor.
- Work in a fast-paced professional environment while sustaining attention with distractions and/or interruptions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.