- Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- A jornada completa
Descripción de la empresa
Descripción del empleo
This position is responsible for supporting the Company’s drilling projects by installing, maintaining and repairing drilling, hydraulic and diesel equipment.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Ensure efficient and continual functioning of all mechanical, centrifugal, auxiliary and diesel machinery and equipment.
• Accurately maintain a log of all work performed.
• Monitor diesel motors and SCR system.
• Maintain the motor room and assure it is neatly organized and that proper levels of supplies are readily available.
• Repair and maintain centrifugal pumps and cranes.
• Repair and maintain variable load, swap an engine, monitor bilges, voids and red fox unit.
• Performs all work safely and in compliance with federal guidelines and the Company’s HSE policies and • Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, wellbore influxes, hydrogen sulfide detection and major mechanical or structure failure.
• Rig-up/rig-down all mechanical aspects of the drilling rig and maintain/repair all mechanical equipment.
• Abide by Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A High School diploma is required.
• Should have at least 3 years of specific work experience.
• Must have knowledge of mechanical systems and be skilled at working with hand and power tools and operating work vehicles such as forklift, trencher, crane, etc.
• Must have good verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with staff, management, customers and vendors.
• Must possess sound reasoning skills and have the ability to follow directions.