Production Assistant and Delivery Support
- Park Avenue Coffee, 5105 Columbia Ave, St. Louis, MO 63139, USA
At Park Avenue Coffee we live by three guiding principles: Good People, Good Coffee, and Good Gooey Butter Cake. Simply put, we strive to energetically engage our customers and team members, serve outstanding, high quality, consistent coffee and delight taste buds with our Gooey Butter Cake.
We are always planning for the future, and are constantly looking for talented people to join our team.
Our Production Assistanta and Delivery support team members support our commitment to exceptional customer service, quality and freshness by working quickly, efficiently and accurately to package roasted coffee, monitor the quality of the bags and prepare the coffee for delivery to our Customers. Additionally, they prepare, pick and fulfill orders for delivery, and assist in the daily cleaning of equipment and restocking of supplies. Additionally, they may assist with driving and deliveries from time to time. The Production Assistanta and Delivery support Team Members work with a variety of personalities and departments to ensure that quality standards are being maintained, and maintains a respectful, professional demeanor at all times.
- Use both manual and mechanized processes to weigh, grind, bag and seal bagged coffee.
- Rack, box or palletize to prepare bagged coffee for distribution.
- Fulfill, pick and prepare customer orders for delivery with extreme accuracy.
- Comply with established Good Manufacturing Practices and standards.
- Complete work efficiently and safely, maintain a clean and tidy work space and restock and prep supplies as needed.
- A passion and enthusiasm for specialty coffee.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness & flexibility.
- The ability to lift, push/pull, carry and/or move up to 50 pounds
- The ability to stand, walk, sit for long periods of time (at least 8 hours per day and 5 days per week)
- The ability to climb ladders, stairs, ramps and uneven floor and/or surfaces as needed
- The ability to stoop, kneel, or crouch
- The ability to squat, bend, twist and reach for items below waist level or above shoulders
- The ability to have close visual acuity to perform repetitive visual checking, counting, spotting small defects, determine accuracy of numbers and package
- Driver’s license and clean driving record are necessary
We offer a dynamic, fun, growing company environment and we look forward to receiving your application! Please be sure to attach a copy of your resume so that we may appropriately evaluate your credentials.
Thank you for your interest, we look forawrd to chatting soon!
Park Avenue Coffee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital staus, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.