At Park Avenue Coffee we live by three guiding principles: Good People, Good Coffee, and Good Gooey Butter Cake. Simply put, we strive to energetically our customers and team members, serve outstanding, high quality, consistent coffee and delight taste buds with our Gooey Butter Cake.
We are always planning for the future and are constantly looking for talented people to join our team. We have positions at all six of our locations: 1919 Park Avenue in Lafayette Square, 5105 Columbia Avenue on The Hill, 4240 Duncan Avenue in Cortex District, and our two downtown stores at 521 Olive and 417 N. 10th Street.
Baristas demonstrate outstanding customer service skills through the execution of high-quality beverages, customer engagement, excellent product knowledge and superior barista skills.
There are no late night shifts! We are currently open 7 am to 2 pm but would love to expand our hours in the very near future to 7 pm. We offer great benefits to all full-time team members and a higher-than-average customer gratuity.
- Experience in the specialty coffee, retail, hospitality and/or customer service industries
- Capable of maintaining a pleasant disposition and sense of urgency while assisting guests
- Demonstrate passion for coffee and tea
- Ability to learn quickly and work as a team member as well as independently
- Skillful in building relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Competent in understanding and carrying out oral and written instructions
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Strong cash handling skills
We offer a dynamic, fun, growing company environment and we look forward to receiving your application! Please be sure to attach a copy of your resume so that we may appropriately evaluate your credentials.
Staff/customers wear masks, vaccinations highly recommended.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to chatting soon!
Park Avenue Coffee is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital staus, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.