- Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN, USA
Our mission is to Empower People to Improve Their Lives by living our core values of:
Clients First - Own It - Believe It - Get Better - Got Your Back
Our vision is A Place where People Want to Work and Clients Want to Come
- We are mental health
- co-occurring since 2008
- on-site mental health clinic
- support beyond treatment
- Our extraordinary team
- multi-year StarTribune top workplace
- dedicated support team
- We get issues
- mental health
- legal involvement
- family dynamics
- Clients first programming
- gender specific
- African-American specific
- individualized care
- complex programs
Under the supervision of the Operations Supervisor, Park Avenue Center Drivers provide excellent customer service in all functional areas of their work which includes regular interaction with clients, Park Avenue Center employees, and the surrounding community. Providing safe, reliable, and professional transportation services in our fifteen passenger vans is the first priority of this position. Other duties may include vehicle maintenance, light grounds keeping responsibilities (i.e. trash removal from buildings, salting for ice etc.), and occasional clerical work.
- Possess a valid Driver’s License or have the ability to procure one in a timely manner
- Successful completion of a DHS background check
- At the time of hiring, must be free of chemical use problems for at least one year immediately preceding the hire date and sign a statement attesting to that fact;
- Able to lift 15 lbs. regularly and 40 lbs. occasionally with or without reasonable accommodation;
- Possess a working knowledge of issues regarding confidentiality
- Possess strong verbal skills and demonstrate the ability to present a positive professional image.
This is a part-time position working 18-29 hours per week with a starting wage of $12/hour.
Shifts for this position are evenings (3:00pm-9:30pm) Monday - Friday and E/O weekend hours (7:00am-1:30pm).
When applying, please attach your resume and note your availability or any scheduling limitations you may have.
Park Avenue Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.