Country Marketing Manager - Mexico
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Department: Marketing
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a key player in shaping our future by
making each day be safer than the one before. Driven by your passion for the
cybersecurity industry, this role presents you with an opportunity to fuel your
creativity, change the industry’s status quo, and to bring your wildest dreams to
execution. Dare to be different.
The Country Marketing Manager for Mexico will enable our teams to operate as
effectively and efficiently as possible and ensure seamless end-to-end delivery of our
marketing efforts. This role will lead most complex marketing programs and is
responsible for defining and implementing process and governance for Mexico in
partnership with the Head of Marketing for LATAM.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- The development and execution of a solid Marketing plan for the entire country, based on market trends, analysis, and a sound strategy to effectively maximize the marketing budget, generate pipeline, and meet business goals
- Collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, to align on overall needs, strategy, focus and approach to meet targets
- End-to-end execution of demand generation activities that align with the regional strategy to meet or exceed the pipeline goals
- Weekly tracking of marketing metrics and activities: ROI, lead conversion, pipeline generation
- Close alignment to the District Sales Manager (DSM) to meet business goals
- Work with the Channel Business Manager in Mexico for the execution of partner-specific programs
- Evangelization of our corporate programs and tailoring/translation of campaigns to be consumed by our partner community
- Efficient spend of the Marketing Development Funds (MDFs) by jointly planning, executing and following-up on demand generation activities through our partner community, and by tracking ROI metrics
- Marketing calendar management, and in-country launches of corporate campaigns
- Building and management of relationships with the sales team and the partner ecosystem through open and consistent communication to establish and maintain trust including setting and managing expectations
- Oversee coordination of agencies to ensure a flawless customer experience and brand growth
- Budget and vendor management to ensure P.O. creation and spend according to the Marketing plan
- Let creativity be your everyday driver; strive to stand out in the cybersecurity industry
- Ensure each customer engagement is carried out to perfection. Attention to detail is key
- Dare to have fun at work! Let your creativity take flight with us
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity with a technology company preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications or similar
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- Marketing/demand generation background required
- Experience in a Channel or Marketing role with a B2B hi-tech company is preferred
- Be a critical, creative thinker
- Development and execution of engaging customer-oriented activities with strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Adobe applications - HTML knowledge is preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to present and discuss with senior audiences
- Ability to tailor your communication based on the audience.
- Knowledge and use of design software (Adobe preferred) to design imagery to be used in your interaction with partners and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to translate ideas into actions; bring it to execution!
- Time management, ability to multitask, and a proactive can-do approach that can dwell in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with Salesforce, and marketing automation preferred.
Note : Resumes must be submitted in English.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.