Sr QA Automation Engineer (Python)
- Bangalore, India
- Department: Engineering
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
- Design and develop test plans for security misconfiguration detections in the cloud
- Build and maintain test automation framework for QA, Dev, and Deployment in the cloud
- Research on new cloud services from the security point of view
- Active participation in ongoing process enhancements in the test, automation, and deployment practices
- Participate in the public outreach forums and represent the recommendations adhering to Palo Alto Networks standards
- Ideal: 3-8 years of experience working with QA test automation
Highly desirable: Experience in one or more of the following - SQL, JSON, YAML, REST API, Terraform, etc.
- Must have: Experience in the security domain
- Must have: Experience in Python programming and test automation frameworks like Pytest, Robot, etc.
- Must have: Experience working on public cloud (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Must have: Experience in Linux command-line and troubleshooting
- Highly desirable: Experience in Git version control, CI/CD build and deployment pipeline, bug tracking tools, etc
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.