Customer Success Architect- Cortex
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Global Customer Support
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Cortex (previously Demisto,a SOAR company) Customer Success Architects are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome colleagues. Without these ninjas, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
- Time to value - Analyze customer requirements, provide guidance & assistance throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a quick and successful product deployment
- Product Expert - Act as the product SME, working together with product and engineering teams ensuring our customers and partners get the most out of our products
- Drive product adoption - Continuous contact with customers to expand adoption of our product by utilizing new features and developing additional innovative use cases
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Familiarity with the different enterprise security and IT products, processes, and ecosystem
- Basic Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Fluent English is a requirement- any other language is a plus
- Ninja uniform is a plus
The Customer Success Architect position can sit anywhere in the USA.
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our Systems Engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in and helping to implement technical solutions based on our clients' feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Salary disclosure required by sb19-085 for positions located in the state of Colorado: If hired in Colorado, this position starts at a salary of $116,400/yr. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Restricted stock units and bonus pay may also be offered as part of this compensation package, as well as benefits that include: flexible paid time off, employee stock purchase program, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life, and disability insurance. Additional information about benefits may be found here.