Customer Trust Manager (InfoSec)
- Santa Clara, CA
- Department: Information Security
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
*** Please note - this is NOT a people manager role ***
- Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history.
- We offer the chance to be part of a meaningful mission: preventing breaches and protecting our digital way of life.
- If you are motivated, intelligent, creative, and carry a strong passion for security, then this job is for you!
- We are seeking a Senior Analyst to join the Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) function of our Information Security (InfoSec) team.
- You will join a team of experienced, out-of-the-box thinkers and create an information security customer trust program that exceeds the demands of our customers and industry.
- Your primary focus will be to become a Information Security Supply Chain Expert and further Palo Alto Networks brand as the global cybersecurity leader.
- Continuous understanding of Palo Alto Networks’ product portfolio and basic understanding of the security architecture principles incorporated within;
- Act as a subject matter expert on Palo Alto Networks’ enterprise security policies, procedures, and controls to deliver customer assessments/questionnaires (e.g., Request for Information/Proposal (RFI/P)) in support of Sales, Legal, and Product teams;
- Coordinate quality responses to customer assessments/questionnaires within SLA to satisfy customer security requirements and demonstrate Palo Alto Networks’ commitment to security;
- Facilitate Palo Alto Networks’ customer audit program;
- Maintain and improve internal and external collateral with frequently asked questions related to overall security posture and processes to enable standardized responses to all customers;
- Develop and maintain a central self-service portal to enable scale and efficiency in the Sales and Customer Trust processes;
- Identify improvements that will strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of Customer Trust and overall GRC initiatives. Contribute to other GRC and InfoSec programs as needed.
- 5+ years of information technology and/or information security experience;
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry security frameworks such as SANS, CIS, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-53, PCI, and SOC2;
- Demonstrated knowledge of privacy principles and familiarity with privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, CCRA, CPRA, etc.;
- Demonstrated knowledge of common security certifications (i.e., ISO 27001, SOC2, PCI) and ability to glean significance from findings identified in these reports;
- Demonstrated knowledge of a broad range of technical security controls such as logical access control, agile development process, secure coding principles, security architecture, vulnerability management, network security, and privacy;
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills to address various levels of the organization (e.g., executives, system engineers, etc.);
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with diverse and distributed teams;
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and organizational skills;
- BS/BA degree and/or an equivalent combination of education, certifications (CISSP, CISM, etc.) and work experience;
- IT Security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS, Security+, etc.).
We’re not your ordinary Information Security team. We’re a diverse group of security professionals who challenge the status quo in order to protect Palo Alto Networks and our customers.
Driving innovation on the Information Security team of the fastest-growing high-tech cybersecurity company is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined by the brightest minds in technology, and our global teams are on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.