Intelligence Analyst (GSOC)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Department: Facilities & Real Estate
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks, Inc. (NYSE: PANW), is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. In this newly created opportunity, we are looking for an extraordinary GSOC Intel Analyst, with a passion for protecting corporate assets, including people, property, and information. You will build and lead a program to deliver international programs, products, and services related to the Safety & Security business function. Reporting to the Intel Supervisor, you will work closely with Finance, IT, HR, Engineering, Sales, and the Real Estate & Facilities team. We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment within a fast-paced and dynamic company.
- Creativity counts! Work with senior leadership – and ultimately every employee – to translate company culture, values, and strategies into practical application for safety and security. We don’t want static “standards”, but we do want to clearly articulate certain principles and guidelines, as well as a continuously-evolving collection of best practices.
- Analyze and process all source information to produce intelligence reports, presentations, travel briefs, and security assessments that provide Intel with Site Security, Intelligence, Protective Intelligence, Travel Security, and Global Issue Intelligence.
- Monitor, identify, and analyze, worldwide internal and external threats against Palo Alto Networks assets and people utilizing open-source information and social media monitoring.
- Create written country/locale assessments, scenario analyses, and risk trend assessments to protect Palo Alto Networks operations worldwide.
- Provide travel security monitoring and assistance to Palo Alto Networks’ global workforce.
- Monitor trends, develop recommendations and advise Regional Security Managers and Palo Alto Networks leadership on emerging global issues that could impact Palo Alto Networks business.
- Partner with Travel and HR to effectively manage and/or influence Travel safety and security programs.
- Partner effectively with key groups such as IT, Real Estate & Facilities, Procurement, Finance, Legal, and HR. Maintain regular communications with a variety of stakeholders, to ensure that all concerned parties are well informed.
- Be a champion for diversity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred – with broad exposure to both security and safety-related requirements, as well as strong business acumen skills.
- Experience of security analysis and risk assessments of physical security or security operations and planning
- Proven ability to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a finished comprehensive product
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision, at times under adverse and stressful conditions
- Availability to work during off-hours / weekends if necessary, for an extended period of time
- Understand and advise the company as it relates to matters of compliance, efficiency and industry standards.
- Comfortable enough to constantly adapt to the terrain and circumstances of a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding of relevant products and vendors
- You are detail-oriented
- Superior language, written and oral, communication skills required.
- Dynamic and team-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic.
- Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.