Digital Campaign Manager, Cortex XSOAR
- Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Department: Marketing
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, this role is for you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager focused on our Cortex XSOAR to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We need someone who thinks strategically, and who will guide the Cortex team on how to best get our messages out in the world through digital channels.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital marketing manager will work as part of the Cortex marketing team and will collaborate closely with Campaign lead, internal creative teams, digital media experts, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. The role will be responsible for driving performance improvements across several platforms, balancing multiple objectives across paid search, paid social, display, content syndication, and media buy tactics for your assigned Cortex product.
- Develop digital campaign strategies for Cortex working with the integrated campaign managers, content marketing, marketing operations, sales teams, omnichannel, agencies, and creative functions.
- Serve as the main point of contact with our digital media planning/buying agency.
- Ensure the efficient use of digital media budget across all regions.
- Work with digital experts to map campaign strategies to the appropriate digital tactics across third-party media buys, search, display, and social.
- Track the performance of ongoing campaigns and report on progress to leadership.
- Serve as the digital campaigns data and performance expert.
- Take a consultative approach when working cross functionally.
- Optimize programs to achieve awareness and demand gen goals.
- Collaborate with field and regional teams to execute localized digital marketing campaigns.
- ~5-8 years online advertising experience.
- Understands website metrics and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills, and experience with search engine optimization, and lead generation.
- Significant experiences with search, display, social advertising, and content syndication programs.
- Strong understanding of Account Based Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Previous experience working with a media planning agency, or previously managed/coordinated with a media planning agency.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise sales processes, and buyer committees.
- Strong communication skills and an exceptional focus on detail and quality is a must.
- Have worked in an enterprise matrixed marketing environment.
- Have experience and are comfortable presenting to management.
- Technical familiarity with Google and LinkedIn advertising.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience required.
Travel Requirements: Long term, minimal travel may be required.
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.