UI Engineer, Prisma Cloud (React)
- Santa Clara, CA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Engineering
Palo Alto Networks®is the fastest-growing security company in history. We foster a culture of innovation, authenticity, and collaboration. This focus helps to advance our mission of protecting our way of life in the digital age. Our people make this possible. It’s in our everyday interactions, how we work together and treat each other, that sets Palo Alto Networks apart from other organizations. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
- Passionate about building features that delight customers and solve their problems
- Deliver high quality at high velocity
- Prioritize scope to deliver maximum customer value
- Participate in the development life cycle activities (like design, coding, testing, and release of the feature)
- Work with Product, Engineering, QA, and DevOps teams to ensure accurate product delivery
- Ability to work in a dynamic, highly energized team that delivers feature-rich applications
- Give and receive code review from the peers
- Validated problem-solving and communication skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience in building well-tested code
- Experience with version control software GIT
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks, so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations; and with Application Framework, we extend that to an open ecosystem of developers that benefit from our customers’ existing investment in data, sensors, and enforcement points.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.