Senior Salesforce Developer (Salescloud)
- Bangalore, India
- Department: Information Technology
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the Salesforce Developer, you will interface directly with business users and enterprise BSAs to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform.
We are looking for a rock star to work on one of the larger and more complex Salesforce implementations with lots of opportunities to learn new aspects of Salesforce, gain valuable experience, and make a huge impact in a fast-growing company.
You will apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, being both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
- Make it possible for the world’s leading cyber-security company to market, sell, quote, fulfill, and support amazing products that scale and protect our digital way of life in the era of Cloud Computing, Big Data, and AI
- Work with one of the larger Salesforce implementations, bringing your knowledge of how to develop high-quality solutions – and, more importantly, your hunger to learn and develop new technologies
- BE/B.tech Engineering or equivalent technical degree is mandatory
- Min 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in Salesforce development
- Must have Hands-on, practical experience designing and developing for with Sales Cloud and Communities
- Proven track record of designing, developing, testing, delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce – and the real-time ability to describe these solutions and iterate on them in the interview
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, pick up new skills quickly, and propose highly innovative solutions to a problem you have never seen before
- Track record of creativity, problem-solving, and good time management.
- Ability to keep up with current technology trends to assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, operations, in keeping with the latest technology
- Working closely with the team at HQ in California, including working with business partners to collect requirements and conduct UAT sessions
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.