Software Technical PM (Cortex XSOAR)
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Department: Engineering
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Software Technical PM (TPM) who understands and loves APIs to join our Security Architecture and Research team. As a Software Technical PM, you’ll develop and execute operational engineering processes and help scale from early access through full launch. You will be responsible for designing and reviewing integrations with various information technology and security tools. You’ll work closely with Customers, external Partners, Business Development, Product, Engineering, and cross-functional teams to coordinate and design new product integrations. Good quality integrations that support customers’ use cases are the core of our platform.
- Create and review technical design requirements for integrations.
- Understand third-party product’s API capabilities and integration options.
- Work closely with Software Developers and Security Architects to design, research and scope integrations.
- Work closely with Customers, External Partners, Business Development and Product to scope use cases and workflows.
- Support cross-functional teams in the full software development life-cycle of integrations from design through implementation.
- Good understanding of working with third-party APIs
- Experience creating and reviewing design/requirement documents for engineering teams
- Past hands-on experience in software development (preferably python/js).
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with ability to work independently
Nice to have
- Domain knowledge of Security Industry products and practices
- Experience designing APIs
XSOAR is a Security Orchestration, Automation and Response family of products that were formerly developed by Demisto (acquired in 2019). XSOAR is a comprehensive Security Operations Platform that combines full case management, intelligent automation, and collaborative investigation. During 2020 we added a new module to the platform - Threat Intelligence Management, as we continue to lead the market of SOAR with innovation. Our teams focus on innovating the most advanced SOAR platform, on adding more integrations to 3rd party products, covering more use cases and more automations as well as expanding the threat intelligence capabilities of XSOAR . If you are highly motivated, competitive, and do not shy away from tough challenges, come join our mission and become part of some of the best minds in the world to shape the future of security operations.
More information about XSOAR can be found here:Here
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us [email protected].