Senior Manager, Sales Planning, JAPAC
- Singapore, Singapore
- Department: Sales/Sales Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Based in Palo Alto Networks’ Singapore office, and reporting to the Head of Sales Strategy & Planning (JAPAC), you will own the Sales Planning process for the JAPAC Theater, and support the development of associated sales planning initiatives and objectives.
In order to this, you'll bring sales planning and analysis skills, business strategy acumen, and the ability to develop partnerships with sales leaders as well as cross-functional teams. You will also be comfortable with owning and maintaining end-to-end projects, as well as rolling out continually improving tools, processes, and metrics to support decision making, define and drive strategic initiatives, and measure performance.
- Partner with Sales, Operations, Finance, Compensation, Strategy and HR teams to maintain efficient processes, and drive mid-year as well as annual Sales Planning processes for the JAPAC Theater
- Identify, collect, and analyze data to assist with and propose business decisions for JAPAC Theater sales leadership
- Provide top-down and bottoms-up advisory in support of efforts including but not limited to GTM strategy and segmentation, sales team alignments, cross-functional target allocation, and territory & quota plans
- Act as the Anaplan super-user for the Theater, and leverage tools for planning, measurement and reporting; Serve as the liaison between business users and developers, and support training, utilization, enhancements
- Represent the JAPAC Theater as the subject matter expert for development and execution of global sales strategy, planning, and operations initiatives
- Perform regular and ad hoc assessments and analysis to help business leaders define and drive sales strategy, transformation and growth initiatives, as well as accelerate productivity, products, and programs
- Support the progression of cross-functional objectives, rules of engagement, and sales enablement
- Prepare sales strategy and planning materials for management and executive reviews
- Support JAPAC Sales Leaders with analysis and reporting as required
- Support continuous improvement across sales strategy and planning, processes and tools
- Extensive sales operations, planning, and/or analysis experience within enterprise sales; SaaS/Cloud a plus
- Experience with and understanding of sales strategy, motions, as well as processes/policies and methodologies
- Self-starter and data driven, with strong attention to detail and qualitative/quantitative analysis skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with entrepreneurial spirit and sound business judgement
- Ability to work well under pressure of heavy workload, time constraints, and demands of high-growth environments, while also being capable of seamlessly moving from the big picture to the details and back
- Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel and PowerPoint) required; Anaplan, SFDC, and/or Tableau also preferred
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.