Facilities Coordinator, Netherlands (Dutch & English Fluency Required)
- Amsterdam–Duivendrecht, Netherlands
- Department: Facilities & Real Estate
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a new colleague in our Amsterdam office who can assure the effective functioning of the office by providing a welcoming, efficient and safe working environment for employees and their activities. The Workplace Resources (WPR) Coordinator works closely with the WPR manager and Safety & Security Coordinator to support all day-to-day facility operational activities. The WPR Coordinator has a thorough knowledge of best practices for building maintenance & operations, office management, service desk management and customer service. This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong communication and customer service/hospitality skills.
We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively within a fast-paced and dynamic company. The job is hands-on and requires a 24/7 mindset as you will need to be reachable outside of office hours in case of emergencies.
● Supervise and support the day to day operations, building/office maintenance (both soft and hard services) and logistics of the WPR Services within the Amsterdam office.
● Manage service desk and reception, responding to all questions and/or inquiries received.
● Maintain and update all relevant handbooks including operations and standards of Workplace Resources and Reception.
● Support our space planning process.
● Administer all parking cards.
● Handle both national and international shipments.
● Manage all new and existing external vendors including onboarding and financial administration.
● Supervise janitorial services and maintain all stock levels for food & beverage.
● Plan internal moves with a focus on excellent communication and minimal business impact.
● Responsible for maintaining the general office neatness and performing building inspections.
● Support our SAS team by taking part in the ERT team.
● Undertake ad-hoc duties as requested/needed and be available for various projects that may occasionally occur on evenings and/or weekends.
● 3 to 5 years relevant experience working in a fast-paced international corporate office.
● Experience with building inspections and office space planning.
● Familiarity in working with building maintenance (electrical and HVAC).
● Customer service focused and experience managing both internal and external stakeholders
● Creative, solution-driven and decisive.
● Sense of humor and commitment to professionalism.
● Dynamic and team oriented, with excellent interpersonal skills, judgment, and work ethic.
● Able to work efficiently with cross-functional teams and manage numerous demands simultaneously under deadline pressure.
● Dutch & English language fluency required
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Palo Alto Networks is the fastest-growing security company in history and an eight-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job may be for you!