Sales Specialist - Prisma Access
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales/Sales Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Specialist - Prisma Access & SaaS role is a significant driver of company revenue and growth focusing on our enterprise customers in the Benelux region. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements. You will manage and drive sales engagements into a set of large enterprise accounts, as well as working with the wider sales and channel community to provide a point of contact across other market segments.
You will support the execution of the overall Prisma Access Go-to-Market plan alongside the core PANW team with the #1 focus driving strategic deals to closure to accelerate penetration in the market.
You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
Your main objectives will be to drive Prisma Access bookings across the region.
You’ll be responsible for meeting and exceeding your quota by crafting and implementing strategic territory plans targeting deployments of the Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Security Platform.
This is a unique opportunity for a closer with a go-getter mentality to win business and market share by actively displacing competing technologies.
● Ability to work in partnership with your respective geography’s leadership to engage the Prisma Access and Prisma SaaS solution to customers, partners, and colleagues
● Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
● Build a fundamental understanding of security threats, solutions, security tools or network technologies
● Engage a programmatic approach to demand to generate, develop, and expand your territory
● Bring to bear all cross-functional resources to achieve your quota: inside sales,channel systems engineering, field marketing, cybersecurity sales specialists, the services team, sales ops (including the deal desk and the response team), and others
● Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
● Conduct in-person sessions, webinars and learning materials that can be consumed by the appropriate audience
● Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
● Educate customers and partners on the modern network security landscape
● Establish relationships with and sell through channel partners
● Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
● Consider yourself technical enough to cover some accounts while your SE is busy assisting others
● Above quota sales experience within region
● Experience selling network infrastructure based security appliances including, but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
● Practical experience working with routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to our appliances
● Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally
● Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach
● Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-Direction