HR Coordinator 0,6 FTE (F/M)
- Pasteurdijk 8, 3846 BS Harderwijk, Netherlands
PALFINGER MARINE, part of the PALFINGER GROUP, is the global leading manufacturer of highly reliable, innovative, and customised lifesaving equipment, deck equipment, and handling solutions for the maritime industries. At our PALFINGER MARINE office in Harderwijk, we are looking for a:
HR Coordinator 0.6 FTE (F/M)
We are seeking a highly motivated professional HR Coordinator to support day-to-day operations in the HR department. As HR Coordinator you carry out a range of activities to comply with rules and regulations and to ensure alignment with existing procedures and standards within Palfinger. You will support the Regional HR Manager Europe in activities including recruitment, absence management and maintaining company policies. The position varies at our Harderwijk & Schiedam Office in the Netherlands.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make up employment contract, internships agreements, professional practice agreements and all other contractual mutations and / or correspondence.
- Handling procedures for employees who are entering service or retiring.
- Delivering salary changes to the salary administration.
- Keep up to date and process mutations in the personnel information system and personnel files.
- Absenteeism: doing illness and recovery reports and the administrative work associated with this in accordance with “Wet Poortwachter”.
- Administrative support in recruitment.
- Support the managers according to personnel regulations provide for collective labour agreement, Law and regulations.
- Support employees with 1st line questions.
- Maintaining HRM Policies.
- Performing other administrative duties arising from the function.
- MBO/HBO work and thinking level.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience in HR.
- Experience with and knowledge of AFAS an SAP software is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills: able to work with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and to master new software quickly.
- Pro-active and problem solving character, good communication skills, accurate and well organized.
- Integrity, can deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement.
- English and Dutch verbal and written is a must.
- A challenging, diverse and internationally oriented position (24 hours per week) with a high degree of freedom.
- Competitive compensation package (salary, insurance and pension)
- Chance to be part of the fast-growing PALFINGER MARINE family
- Flexible working hours and work-life balance
- And last but not least, a friendly team, an open-door policy and an informal corporate culture.
We are looking forward to receiving your application (14-02-2020) to be uploaded via the below link. We appreciate applicants´ utilization of our web recruitment system. Applications sent via email will not be accepted.
For further information please contact Dasja Schiff, HR Coordinator on + 31 88 26 40 000.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity