Quality Assurance and Validation Technician
PAL Robotics is a leading robotics company based in sunny Barcelona. Our goal is to enhance people’s quality of life through robotics and automation technologies. We have over 15 years of experience in the robotics field and offer daily challenges to everyone in our team to help them grow.
We are looking for a Robot Quality Assurance and Validation technician to ensure all our robots meet company requirements such as high quality and high standards. You will have to manage, inspect, calibrate, test and, if necessary, modify the instrumentation, mechanics and procedures used to manufacture our products.
- Ensure the quality and precision standards for each functionality and component for each individual robot.
- Understand and follow drawings, manuals, and instructions to be able to install and maintain our robots.
- Ensure the installation procedures and robot validation documentation is up to date and promote new tools and process modifications to reduce validation timings.
- Test and validate final robots and prototypes for the customer.
- Small adjustments and/or assembly modifications.
- Installation and verification of the specific software for each customer.
- The final revision of the robot, as well as packaging all the material before sending it to our customers.
- Constantly and proactively suggest new tools and process modifications to reduce validation timings.
- Daily report about all tasks done and work in progress.
- “Grado superior” in Automation Industrial Robotics, Web developer, Networked Computer Systems Administration.
- 1 year of professional experience (internships are also accepted as experience).
- At least medium level English and Spanish speaking and writing skills. (All the internal documentation is in English).
- Basic knowledge of Linux (basic use of terminal).
- Valid EU work permit.
- Proactive team working attitude.
- Be able to work with multiple priorities in a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment.
- Motivated, proactive, autonomous and flexible.
Other valuable skills/experiences :
- Basic knowledge of sensors and electric motors.
- Previous experiences in robot applications.
- Experience in programming (Bash, Python, C++, and ROS).
- Experience with revision control systems (git).
- Projects with Arduino, raspberry pi or similar.
You will be part of a dynamic and international team in a constantly growing and developing environment in a fulfilling and inclusive equal opportunity workplace. The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience.
We also offer:
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and shorter working hours on Fridays.
- 26 labour days of holidays per year.
- Regular corporate events and team building.
- Possibility to apply for payments in kind and the possibility of further training.
- Free coffee & tea provided.
- This position is 100% on-site, located at our Barcelona offices.
- 40 hours/week (full time).
- The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
- Partial flexible hours.
- Start date: April 2023.
If you're interested, please apply using the link in this site, or submit your resume to [email protected] pal-robotics.com.
Please specify the job code JOB-2023-05 and job name in the email subject file.
All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.