- C. de Pujades, 77, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
PAL Robotics’ mission is to create disruptive service robots that enhance society’s quality of life and solve daily problems. We are a EU leader in service robotics and design and manufacture highly integrated and reliable solutions for service industries and research institutions worldwide.
We are a team of highly-passionate experts in robotics, who create cutting edge solutions and collaborate with the world - famous companies and have over 15 years of experience in R&D being known for our humanoid and mobile robots used for research, logistics, retail and social applications for companies, institutions and labs.
We are looking for an Operations Engineer to help us integrate all operational processes from procurement, production, sales and logistics from an operational, economic and financial perspective. The person will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of projects, as well as preventing and correcting deviations and assessing the implications of these.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the operational development of the company's activity.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Find ways to increase the quality of customer service.
- Integrating the company's internal processes between departments. (Procurement, production, sales and logistics).
- Plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Improve profitability working with financial and purchasing departments
- Manage production and assembly forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
Education and knowledge
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous experience in Operations.
- Knowledge in excel sheets.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills generating effective proposals.
- Numerical, metrics and data analysis.
- Highly results oriented and goal oriented, with a proactive sense of purpose.
- Oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to generate teamwork, cohesion and consensus.
- Good Time Management Skills.
- Applicants need to have a European work permit.
Desired skills and experience
- A Master’s Degree in fields related to technology or related fields.
- Project Management experience and certifications is a plus.
- Scientific experience or engineering degree is a huge plus.
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Soft skills: communication, leadership, motivation, initiative, autonomy, flexibility, team player.
You will be part of a dynamic and international team in a constantly growing and developing environment in a fulfilling and inclusive equal opportunity workplace. The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience.
We also offer:
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and shorter working hours on Fridays.
- A large workspace with a terrace and views of sunny Barcelona.
- 26 labour days of holidays per year.
- Regular corporate events and team building.
- Possibility to apply for payments in kind and the possibility of further training.
- Free coffee & tea provided.
Submit your resume to recruit @pal-robotics.com
Please specify the position code and name in the subject of the email.