- C. de Pujades, 77, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated engineers that have successfully developed several prototypes.
We are looking for a project manager with 3+ years of experience which will have the responsibility to supervise and motivate project groups working in an agile environment, to enable them complete assigned tasks within set time, and to deliver top performance. The person will work in close contact with R&D managers to follow both, customer projects and internal projects.
You will be part of a dynamic and international team in a constantly growing and developing environment in a fulfilling and inclusive equal opportunity workplace. The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience.
We also offer:
- Permanent contract, flexible working hours and shorter working hours on Fridays.
- 26 labour days of holidays per year.
- A large workspace with a terrace and views of sunny Barcelona.
- Regular corporate events and team building
- Possibility to apply for payments in kind and the possibility of further training.
- Free coffee & tea provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily use of project management software (Jira, Clickup or similar)
- Maintain status report of the project and also keep a record of the previous reports, both from a sprint perspective and, wider overall programme level view
- Ensuring transparency in the Management of projects
- Escalate commercial issues, where appropriate, including potential business opportunities
- Elaborate periodic reports
- Analysing and validating the feasibility of innovative projects together with the technical department
- Acting as the centre of communication between internal and external stakeholders for the projects
Desired skills and experience
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Other languages such as French are a big plus.
- Agile or equivalent Project Management certification.
- Being an excellent team player.
- At least 3 years of experience managing projects.
- Scientific experience or engineering degree is a huge plus.
- Soft skills: communication, leadership, motivation, initiative, autonomy, flexibility, team player.
Submit your resume to recruit @pal-robotics.com
Please specify the position code and name in the subject of the email.