Robot Field Technician
- Carrer de Pujades, 77, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
PAL Robotics’ mission is to create disruptive service robots that enhance society’s quality of life and solve daily problems. We are a EU leader in service robotics and design and manufacture highly integrated and reliable solutions for service industries and research institutions worldwide.
We are a team of highly-passionate experts in robotics, who create cutting edge solutions and collaborate with the world - famous companies and have over 15 years of experience in R&D being known for our humanoid and mobile robots used for research, logistics, retail and social applications for companies, institutions and labs.
We are looking for technicians to provide remote and on-site servicing to our customers. This includes validation, installation and/or re-configuration of robots, follow up of deployed robots, diagnosis of issues, maintenance and repair interventions.
As a Field Technician you will be able to participate in the assembly, calibration, validation and installation of robots; fulfill the configuration of its tasks; assess the performance of the robots and the tasks executed; provide insights on how to optimize the performance of the robots and contribute to improve the different life cycles of the different products and internal procedures.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, then please apply today!
- Provide support to customers, many of them big players in sectors like Retail
- Provide remote servicing: supervision of robots via Internet; diagnosis of issues, remote re-configuration of the robots using web-based and custom-made tools
- On-site servicing for: installing new robots, preventive maintenance, repairs and training of third-party service providers and end-users
- Have the opportunity to master cutting-edge robotic-based solutions and tools developed by PAL Robotics
- Contribute developing, maintaining and improving internal procedures, documentation, user manuals, validation and configuration tools, etc.
- Graduate on Advanced Vocational Training or higher education in areas like Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, etc.
- Mechanical and electrical assembly skills
- Upper intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
- Valid EU work permit
- Availability to travel
- Car driving license
An Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Good level of French (both written and spoken)
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience with Linux, ssh and bash
- Experience with ROS (Robot Operating System)
What we offer:
- Paid annual leave (26 labour days per year)
- Regular corporate events and team building
- Flexible working hours
- Benefits in kind
- Free coffee
The company is located in Barcelona, Spain.
The contract is for a permanent position and the compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
Start date: immediate
If you're interested, please apply using the link in this site, or submit your resume to [email protected] pal-robotics.com
Please specify the job code JOB-2021-016 and job name in the email subject file.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.