Key Account Manager
- Carrer de Pujades, 77, 08005 Barcelona, Spain
PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated engineers that have successfully developed several prototypes.
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
The company is located in Barcelona, Spain.
The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate. We also offer:
- 26 labor days of holidays per year.
- Flexible working hours and shorter working hours on Fridays.
- Regular corporate events and team building.
- Working from home possibilities.
- Benefits in kind.
- Start date: immediate.
- Manage assigned partners/clients portfolio
- Act as primary relationship owner for managed accounts to achieve long-term success
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve issues with managed accounts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor and reports of sales performance: forecasting, pipeline, top deals
- Handle day to day operations on the CRM
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and customers
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Participate in the improvement of the sales process
- Scale and maintain ongoing opportunities and create new ones
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate shipment of products and to customers together with logistics team
- Coordinate maintenance and post-sales services
- Assist in expediting customer and vendor purchase orders
- Assist in public tender and public purchase procedures
- Provide support and participate in national and international trade shows, fairs and events
- Calculate, quote, negotiate price, deliveries and terms of sale
Desired skills and experience
- Sales mindset & experience
- Proficient in English (we work 100% in English)
- French knowledge is a big plus for this position
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective presentation and listening skills
- Able to communicate effectively with customers of varying technical proficiency
- Experience within IT, B2B, RFID and Retail are a plus
- Portfolio Expertise
- Commercial aptitude and awareness
- Highly motivated to overachieve against targets
- Experience working with CRM
- Knowledge of international trade (customs, duties, tariff, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems
Required Personal Capabilities
- Technical or scientific knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of Office / Google drive suite (excel, spreadsheets…)
- Proactive team working attitude
- Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges
- Availability to travel
- Driving license