Agile Project Manager
- carrer Pujades 77-79, 4-4, Barcelona, ES - Spain, Spain
PAL Robotics is a leading robotics company based in sunny Barcelona. Our goal is to enhance people’s quality of life through robotics and automation technologies. We have over 15 years of experience in the robotics field and offer daily challenges to everyone in our team to help them grow.
We are looking for an agile project manager which will have the responsibility to supervise and motivate project groups working in an agile environment, to enable them complete assigned tasks within set time, and to deliver top performance. We are considering the adoption of a new unified project management software and the selected person will be in charge of its deployment with support from IT and management team.
- Handle various responsibilities such as planning, scheduling, coordinating, and managing all aspect of the project
- Daily use of project management software (Jira or similar)
- Maintain status report of the project and also keep a record of the previous reports, both from a sprint perspective and, wider overall programme level view
- Ensuring transparency in the Management of projects
- Management of sprints in accordance with the scrum framework, ensuring all ceremonies are in place and effective.
- Contribute to quality management ensuring projects deliver the intended outcomes
- Manage pipeline of multiple complex projects and work streams, ensuring teams are working to fully agreed resource allocation levels
- Coach the team to effectively apply Agile methodologies
- Escalate commercial issues, where appropriate, including potential business opportunities
- Identify and manage risks
- Financial management, including project creation, time tracking and month-end processes to support the finance department
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience as project manager in technical projects
- Proactive team working attitude
- Excellent use of project management software (Jira)
- Experience in Agile framework (SCRUM, Sprint Planning, backlog, etc)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to build relationships
- Proficient in English (we work 100% in english)
- Agile or equivalent Project Management certification
- Good knowledge of Google drive suite (excel, spreadsheets, etc)
- Proven experience of successfully delivery projects using Agile methodology
- Have a successful track record demonstrating delivery of medium to large scale projects
- Having implemented successfully Jira from scratch
- Proven experience running large or multiple scrum teams
- Understanding of Waterfall project management for certain projects
- Experience with government grants and subsidies
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
Desired Soft Skills
- Technical background or an interest in technology is a huge plus
- Methodic & responsible
- Being an excellent team player
- Ability to work well under moderate supervision
- Ability to perform multiple, diverse tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure alone and in a team environment
- Proactive and independent at the job
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, with a desire to drive continuous improvement through the project lifecycle
- As all job functions are time-sensitive, must have the ability to remain on-task and produce output within time frame required
- The team is located in Barcelona, Spain.
- The contract is for a permanent position.
- The candidate must have a valid work permit or be elligible to work in Spain
- The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate, around 32k€.
- We also offer 26 labor days of holidays per year, flexible working hours, benefits in kind and free coffee.
- Start date: Q2 2020
If you're interested, please apply using the link in this site, or submit your resume to [email protected] pal-robotics.com.
Please specify the job code JOB-2021-006 and job name in the email subject file.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.