- Carrer de Pujades, Barcelona, Spain
PAL Robotics is a robotics company developing humanoid service robots. Our goal is to develop humanoids that can perform useful tasks in the real world. We are a young and multidisciplinary team of highly motivated engineers, that have successfully developed several prototypes and products.
- Participate in the daily activities of the production department for products and protoypes assembly
- Provide customers technical support that includes the installation, start-up, programming, troubleshooting, repair, refurbishment and emergency service of PAL Robotics robots at PAL Robotics or at customer facilities.
- Help debug mechanical issues on prototype hardware or instrumentation, fix them, or propose a solution.
- Undertake work in machine shop environment to fabricate parts and assemblies
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to coordinate assembly, installation and maintenance of robots.
2-year degree in Electronic or Mechanical Technology or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of equipment maintenance experience preferably with automation.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical and mechanical principles, motors, drivers, belts and bearings.
- Have a wide background of hands on skills ranging form machining experience, soldering, and cabling harnesses fabrication.
- Familiar with mechanical design, mechatronics, and CAD modeling (Solidworks a plus)
- Basic knowledge of Altium Designer
- Experience using CNC mills, lathes, laser cutters, welding, Soldering SMT Components
- Excellent English (written and spoken).
Required Personal Capabilities
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective cross-functional working relationships.
Demonstrate ability to understand, evaluate and solve complex technical issues.
Ability to work with multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment.
Willing and able to travel
Fluent English (written and spoken).
Applicant needs to have a European work permit.
The company is located in Barcelona, Spain.
Start date: immediate.
The compensation package will be evaluated according to the relevant experience of the candidate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Position code JOB-2018-005