Outside/Player Service Attendant (Golf) - SS
- Henderson, NV, USA, Henderson, NV
From our Jack Nicklaus Signature Course and upscale amenities to our myriad of members-only social events, The SouthShore Golf Club sets the benchmark for remarkable golf and hospitality in a pristine natural setting. The SouthShore Golf Club is a championship 18-hole layout that incorporates the distinct natural contours of the land with dramatic elevation changes. SouthShore Golf Club is located within the beautiful SouthShore community of Lake Las Vegas, just 17 miles east of the Las Vegas strip. This short 25 minute drive takes you from the middle of a busy city to a serene setting that provides a one of a kind golf experience on a world class golf course. Members enjoy access to the 28,000 sq. ft. golf clubhouse as well as The Lake Club, an 18,000 sq. ft. upscale facility that is the focal point for dining, relaxation by the pool or a good workout in the state of the art fitness facility.
This position is responsible for providing a world class customer service to all members and guests at all times. Some of the main responsibilities of this position are maintaining the overall safe and clean presentation of all golf carts, cart facility, bag room and driving range.
• Ensures all members and guests are greeted and welcomed in a manner that will continually exceed their expectations
• Unloading and loading of golf bags
• Ensure carts are staged and properly stocked with amenities
• Clean members clubs at the conclusion of play
• Ensure rental sets are properly cleaned, stored and accounted for
• Wash golf carts after each use, restock supplies and ensure proper storage to include charging batteries
• Assist with cart detailing
• Perform opening and closing duties as outlined in the operating manual
• Pick up and clean driving range balls as needed
• Keep cart facility, parking lot, staging and other areas of the facility immaculately clean
• Maintain practice facilities to standards outlined in operating manual
• Assist with golf outings and tournaments
• Assist with other duties as defined and requested by golf professionals and outside supervisor
• Adheres to all safety and health standards
• Fosters positive member and employee relations
• Golf playing ability is a plus, but knowledge of golf is required • Clear and effective verbal communication skills • Responsible, reliable and be able to work independently or in a team environment • Ability to interact professionally and positively with members and employees
• Part-Time Positions Available
• Weekends and holidays required
• $8.25/hour plus tips
This job posting no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Each employee will be required to comply with any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Please no phone calls for this position. Applications will be processed once the on-line application and resume are both received. Job offer will be made to viable candidate conditional upon a successful pre-employment background screening and drug test. Pacific Links Hawaii is a drug free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.