Outside Guest Services Attendant - Olomana
- Waimanalo, HI
here’s a reason why Olomana Golf Club has always been a favorite course for the locals living in Oahu. It's the course that helped launch one of the hottest names in golf these days -13 year-old phenom Michelle Wie. This 18 hole par 72 daily fee course will test the skills of both the seasoned and amateur player alike with its most formidable characteristic…..two distinctly different nines. You’ll have fun testing your shot strategies while managing the water hazards on every hole of the front nine. The wind, rolling hills, elevation changes and bunkers on the back nine provides a challenge to an entirely different set of skills for a successful round. Either way, the prevailing trade winds play a major factor in scoring well, a nice touch for any course. Even if your game is off you can at least admire the scenery in peace and quiet of this popular course. Warm up your swing before the game from one of the 40 tees available at the double decker driving range - your choice of shade or sun. After your round, you’ll feel at home in the casual atmosphere of Larry's Grill which features a medley of local fare.
1. Scope and Impact
The Outside Guest Services Attendant greets and welcomes all arriving guests and provides any assistance needed by our guests throughout the day while maintaining the cleanliness of golf carts, parking lot, and the area around the clubhouse.
2. Essential Functions
Outside Guest Services
- Unplugs and shuttles carts from the cart barn to the staging area. Ensures that carts are clean and supplied with scorecards, pencils, sand and towels.
- Assists golfers with the unloading of their golf bags from their vehicles or the parking lot.
- Greets incoming golfers finishing their round and cleans their golf clubs.
- Cleans out the golf cart of rubbish, used scorecards, dulled pencils and reports any cart damages. Replenishes golf carts with scorecards, pencils and sand.
- Checks off rental clubs and shoes. Cleans and returns rental clubs and shoes to the bag room to their proper storage location.
- Washes, dries and folds towels for next day’s usage.
- Works together as a team to ensure the success of the Golf Operations Department.
3. Job Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Customer service and golf background is preferred.
- Ability to operate a golf cart and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to respond to customer requests knowledgeably and with courtesy.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Requires some lifting up to 85 lbs.
- Requires some bending, stretching and pulling.
- Required to work outdoors.
This job posting no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Each employee will be required to comply with any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Please no phone calls for this position. Applications will be processed once the on-line application and resume are both received. Job offer will be made to viable candidate conditional upon a successful pre-employment background screening and drug test. Pacific Links Hawaii is a drug free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.