Outside Guest Services Attendant - Royal Hawaiian
- Kailua, HI
Royal Hawaiian Golf Club is a part of the Pacific Links International family of golf courses. Pacific Links International provides golfers with a premium golf experience through an innovative membership structure that offers access to the finest collection of high-quality member and affiliated golf clubs in the world. For more information about our company please visit our website, www.pacificlinks.com.
Royal Hawaiian Golf Club is located in Kailua, Hawaii and is hiring Outside Guest Services Attendants. Employees at Pacific Links enjoy many employee benefits such as company provided medical, 401k and employee golfing privileges!
1. Scope and Impact
The Outside Guest Services Attendant greets and welcomes all arriving guests and provides any assistance needed by our guests throughout the day while maintaining the cleanliness of golf carts, parking lot, and the area around the clubhouse.
2. Essential Functions
Outside Guest Services
- Unplugs and shuttles carts from the cart barn to the staging area. Ensures that carts are clean and supplied with scorecards, pencils, sand and towels.
- Assists golfers with the unloading of their golf bags from their vehicles or the parking lot.
- Greets incoming golfers finishing their round and cleans their golf clubs.
- Cleans out the golf cart of rubbish, used scorecards, dulled pencils and reports any cart damages. Replenishes golf carts with scorecards, pencils and sand.
- Checks off rental clubs and shoes. Cleans and returns rental clubs and shoes to the bag room to their proper storage location.
- Washes, dries and folds towels for next day’s usage.
- Works together as a team to ensure the success of the Golf Operations Department.
3. Job Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Customer service and golf background is preferred.
- Ability to operate a golf cart and must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Must be able to respond to customer requests knowledgeably and with courtesy.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Requires some lifting up to 85 lbs.
- Requires some bending, stretching and pulling.
- Required to work outdoors.
This job posting no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Each employee will be required to comply with any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by his/her supervisor.
Please no phone calls for this position. Applications will be processed once the on-line application and resume are both received. Job offer will be made to viable candidate conditional upon a successful pre-employment background screening and drug test. Pacific Links Hawaii is a drug free work place and an Equal Opportunity Employer.