Italian Localization QA Tester
- 4915 SW Griffith Drive, Beaverton, OR, us
PTIGlobal is a leading provider of innovative translation and localization solutions. We service businesses worldwide in sectors such as IT, apparel, medical devices, entertainment, eLearning, and manufacturing. Our top quality teams help our clients streamline their products and services for the global marketplace quickly and successfully. PTIGlobal’s team consists of clever, energetic people utilizing the best of today’s technology to provide excellent customer service and embody the spirit of teamwork.
PTIGlobal is about positively changing the world. Everything we do is geared toward making a positive difference and having a lot of fun in the process. If a job is all you want, then PTIGlobal is not a fit for you. If you want your next career opportunity to be a defining experience, then you’ll be right at home. Our current and future employees are clever, innovative, fun, collaborative, socially engaged, rainmakers and passionate in everything they do.
PTIGlobal is looking for a part-time Italian Localization QA Tester to support technical Quality Assurance (QA) projects performed at our client's site in Hillsboro, OR. If you are a native or bilingual Italian speaker immersed in the Italian culture, and if you would like to be part of our international team, please submit your resume to and be sure to highlight your linguistic and computer skills.
• QA various products in the Italian language by accurately following testing instructions and test cases
• Discover and report defects (bugs) using client specific bug tracking tools
• Evaluate translations in the context of software, mobile apps and documentation
• Be a subject matter expert for linguistic issues in the target language; be able to research and resolve linguistic questions
• Adhere to project-specific quality standards, trademarks, style guides and client-preferred checklists and glossaries
• Troubleshoot basic problems; be able to communicate effectively and escalate testing issues
• Complete assigned tasks in a quality and timely manner
• Ability to work onsite at our main office in Beaverton as well as client locations (Hillsboro and Beaverton)
• Native-level or fully bilingual fluency (both spoken and written language) in Italian
• Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language
• Strong English skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with MS applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to navigate networks and websites with different browsers; basic knowledge of PC-hardware (desktop and laptop); basic knowledge of smart phones (iPhone or Android)
• Be organized and able to work in a fast paced environment
• College degree preferred or equivalent work experience in the Localization/Translation industry
• Candidates with Localization/QA/translation experience or with advanced computer skills are preferred
• Candidates with knowledge of sports terminology is preferred
SEND A COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
- Location: Hillsboro, OR
- This is apart-time, non-benefited, opportunity.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.