Senior Navision / Dynamics NAV Developer (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Kawasan Industri Sentul, Bogor, Indonesia
FLN is a leading manufacturer of plastic and polyurethane (PU) products within Indonesia and throughout Southeast Asia. We specialize in plastics and polyurethane production, with process capabilities spanning extrusion blow molding, vacuum forming, polyurethane injection, plastic injection, and compression molding.
Our main asset is our team. Starting with a rigorous recruiting process, FLN selects only the best and brightest candidates for employment. FLN then provides continuing education in specific vocational skills to increase productivity and enhance process quality. English training programs are provided regularly to ease communication with international clients. Practices such as promotion from within and cross-training between departments ensure sound business knowledge throughout the organization. Employee retention levels are consistently high, with an average of over seven years of service.
Learn more about us at http://fln.co.id and apply today!
We are seeking a Senior Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Developer in the Jakarta, Indonesia metro area to handle both day-to-day support issues and new development related to Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision). This is not a consulting or implementation role – the position will require hands-on technical work to customize and support our current system as well as extend our system to web and mobile platforms.
The position offers significant personal and professional growth to the right candidate, as there will be project work beyond traditional C/SIDE programming and T-SQL and into modern technologies (web, 2-D barcoding, etc.). This is a great opportunity for you to learn new technical skills while using your existing Navision programming experience.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years hands-on technical development with NAV 4/5 and meet the requirements noted below. Technical candidates only.
- S-1 Computer Science degree (preferred)
- Deep knowledge of C/SIDE programming, C/AL a significant plus
- Deep knowledge of business process in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Version 4/5 related to support and development in Finance & Accounting, Sales, Purchasing, Warehouse, and Manufacturing (Bill of Materials, Routing, MPS, MRP, etc.)
- Expert-level knowledge of Table Relation involved with common transactions within Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Version 4/5
- Ability to create new reports or modify existing reports in Microsoft Dynamics Navision as well as other reporting engines (Crystal Report, SSRS)
- Expert-level knowledge of relational database and data structures, particularly Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
- Deep interest in learning new technologies and utilizing open source solutions
Please click Apply Now, or send your Application Letter, CV and new recent of photograph to: [email protected]