Lead Developer - PHP - Hub Platform
- Bloor or Avenue des Canadiens, Toronto or Montreal, Ontario or Quebec
PSquared is focused on one thing, and one thing only: creating the most impactful paid media buying platform in the market.
Concretly, this means we will deliver to our clients, who range between publishers, agencies and brands, a tool that will help them create, manage, scale and optimize their media budget leveraging the latest technologies in machine learning and analytics.
We don't mess around: We want to manage 10% of the global digital media spend within 10 years. The clock is ticking, join the freight train.
- Review and optimize existing Hub platform infrastructure, including Worpdress setup, MySQL, custom tag manager and ad operations
- Rebuild using new custom code base
- Develop new features based on various user profile analysis
- Manage and grow a team of developers
- Lead integration with Psquared Big Pipes platform
- Reports to the CTO
Expert level PHP experience
Advance level MySQL experience
Experience with Laravel framework
Experience with Wordpress 7
Nice to have: experience managing ad placements on high volume publishing sites
Nice to have: experience working with a tag manager (custom or Google)
Psquared brings this to the table:
- VC backed and fast growing revenues
- Flexible work hours and location however we do love to hangout at our WeWork office.
- Health & Dental Plan
- Choose your weapon: Mac or PC
- WeWork Perks: snacks, drinks, beer, etc...