Clinical Trial Administrator / Office Administrator
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,700 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Start your career in clinical research, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
- Be the point of contact for investigational sites, project teams and external parties
- Work with large amount of documents, including their compiling, procurement, processing, translation and filing
- Update and maintain tracking systems and schedules
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- Liaise with vendors, landlord, company support services and departments on various matters pertaining to office management
- Manage office supplies, equipment and facilities services
- Receive and route all incoming calls, greet visitors, handle incoming inquiries, couriers
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Prior experience in Clinical Research is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English and Bosnian
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Excellent working conditions
- Extensive training and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
Take your first step towards a career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.
Please provide your CV in English.