Freelance/Contract - Clinical Research Associate (home-based)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Employees can work remotely
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
As a freelance Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Remote-based, The Netherlands
- Conduct and report routine monitoring visits
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in contract/budget amendment negotiations
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Minimum of 2 years of CRA experience is required
- Experience in all types of visits and aspects of a study (monitoring, site payments and contract/budget negotiations are a must)
- Availability 0.7 FTE, ability to start in January 2022 at the latest
- Native command of Dutch
This is a great opportunity for you to further develop your skills, widen your therapeutic area experience, and become an expert in clinical research.