Clinical Research Associate II
- Sydney, NSW, au
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
As a Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Permanent full-time role and can be based remotely within Australia
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- 2-3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience in Australia
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Oncology, or Hematology, or Gastroenterology
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
- Valid driver’s license
Salary range is between A$80,000 - A$100,000 p.a.
This is a great opportunity for you to further develop your skills, widen your therapeutic area experience, and become an expert in clinical research.
PSI is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce that reflects the community we serve.