Clinical Trial Administrator II
- Sofia, Bulgaria
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,300 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Join our international team and be the key support to clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
Office Based in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Be the point of contact for investigational sites, vendors, and multi-functional project teams
- Be responsible for document management
- Update and maintain (automated) tracking systems and schedules
- Coordinate various activities within clinical research projects
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Prior experience in Clinical Research / CRO environment
- Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
- Full working proficiency in Bulgarian and English
- Knowledge of either Greek or Turkish languages would be a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
Advance your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.