Vendor Management Specialist
- Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 1,700 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
You will be responsible for supporting the establishment of approaches, processes and information flow, along with building strong relationships to ensure effective collaboration between PSI teams and PSI vendors.
- Review external vendor quotations
- Maintain vendor databases and tracking systems
- Support vendor identification, assessment activities, vendor selection and approval processes
- At a service level, you will assist vendor contracting processes
- Educate vendors about PSI and maintain vendor relationships to provide high quality, cost-effective external services
- Review project-specific Vendor Management plans and support study teams with vendor related queries and issues
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality systems and documents
- Develop vendor specific KPIs and monitor ongoing performance
- Conduct training relevant to the vendor management department
Ideally, you will have prior experience in the Clinical Research industry, or similar. In addition, knowledge of vendor management, proposal development, clinical trial operations and/or business development working with or alongside vendors would be beneficial.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Good proficiency in MS Office applications
- C1 level in English language
- An interest and experience working with project/customer related systems
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success. Our recruitment process is easy and straightforward, and we’ll be there with you every step of the way. We will guide and support you with information, making your experience as smooth as possible.
We can consider both remote and office based applications.