Clinical Trial Administrator I/II
- Leuven, Belgium
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,200 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the front-line of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
Join our international team and be the key support to clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
Office-Based in Leuven
- Be the point of contact for investigational sites, vendors, and multi-functional project teams
- Be responsible for document management including document compiling, procurement, processing, translation, and filing
- Update and maintain (automated) tracking systems, calendars, and schedules
- Coordinate various activities within clinical research projects
- Communication point for hospitals participating in the clinical research projects
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- Provide general administrative support to the Clinical Operations Department
College or Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Administrative work experience, preferably in an international setting
Prior experience in Clinical Research is a plus
Advanced English, Dutch
Advanced French is a plus
Good organizational and planning skills
Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Good problem solving abilities, flexibility
Team oriented with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a positive attitude to tasks and projects
Proficient user of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Advance your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with a rapid growing company, that puts its people first!