Associate Legal Counsel
- Paris, France
PSI is a leading Global Clinical Research Organization with more than 25 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
If you are an enthusiastic legal professional, you may be the expert we are looking for to join our dynamic team. As Associate Legal Counsel you will review and negotiate contracts in close cooperation with the project teams and provide legal advice on employment, data protection and other corporate matters.
Office-based in Paris, France
▪ Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating contracts and other legal documents, including in particular clinical trial agreements
▪ Preparing, reviewing and drafting corporate documents
▪ Advising on employment and data protection matters
▪ Providing legal advice and support within the legal department and cross-functionally to other company departments
▪ Developing, reviewing and ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and instructions relating to legal matters and/or the legal department
▪ Identifying and researching various legal issues and assessing their impact on PSI’s business
▪ Monitoring of legislation and case law
▪ Assisting in any other legal or administrative matters as and when requested
▪ University degree in French Law (Bac+5 minimum), with good knowledge of contract law, labour law, data privacy law and corporate law
▪ 3+ years of experience in an international commercial legal practice (law firm or in-house position), ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical sector
▪ Fluent in English, oral and written
▪ Dutch is a plus, oral and written
▪ Excellent contracts drafting and negotiating skills
▪ Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
▪ Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
▪ Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
▪ Ability to work independently but also within a team
▪ Proficient user of MS Office applications; advanced-level user of MS Word
Become part of the Clinical Research industry, and continue developing your legal skills within a knowledgeable Contract Research Organization with true focus on its people.