Clinical Trial Administrator II
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
PSI is the leading Contract Research Organization that cares: for patients, employees, providers.
With more than 25 years in the industry, PSI offers a perfect balance between stability and innovation to internal and external clients. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
Join our international team and be the key support to clinical research projects, streamlining communication, maintaining systems and managing documents & information.
Home Based in Sao Paulo, Brazil
Only English CVs will be considered
- Be the point of contact for investigational sites, vendors, and multi-functional project teams
- Be responsible for document management
- Update and maintain (automated) tracking systems and schedules
- Coordinate various activities within clinical research projects
- Organize meetings, prepare agendas and minutes
- Prior experience in Clinical Research is a must
- College/University degree or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Administrative work experience in an international setting
- Full working proficiency in English and Spanish, besides Portuguese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication and collaboration skills
Advance your career in clinical research, coordinating a variety of tasks and learning new things while growing with the company.