Senior CRA I
- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization with more than 24 years in the industry, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees.
We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
As a Senior CRA you will work on the frontline of communication with project stakeholders, ensuring timelines, targets and standards of clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic indications. You will build and maintain relationships with clinical sites and investigators. You will focus on subjects’ rights, safety and well-being and quality of data compliance.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Supervise study activities, timelines, and schedules on the country level
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Be involved in quality control, such as compliance monitoring and reports review
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Brazil
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.