Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA
- St Petersburg, Russia
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will work on the frontline of communication with project stakeholders, ensuring timelines, targets and standards of clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic indications. You will build and maintain relationships with clinical sites and investigators. You will focus on subjects’ rights, safety and well-being and quality of data compliance.
St. Petersburg, Russia
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- MD, College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Russia
- Medical experience is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English and Russian
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.