Clinical Research Associate
- Hong Kong
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
As a Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Home-based, 1 year Fixed-term contract, starting from Q1 2021
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in Hong Kong
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Experience in Gastroenterology or Oncology is a plus
- Full working proficiency in English and Cantonese
- Ability to travel (monitoring frequency - every 4-6 weeks)
- Valid driver’s license and home office
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you. You will get all support and ownership of your project.