Clinical Research Associate II / Senior CRA
- Pretoria, South Africa
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
As a Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Office-based in Pretoria, South Africa
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Facilitate site budgets and contract negotiations
- Monitor trial progress on the country level
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- College/University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, RN or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Independent on-site monitoring experience in South Africa
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
This is a great opportunity for you to further develop your skills, widen your therapeutic area experience, and become an expert in clinical research.