- Oxford, UK
- Employees can work remotely
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 1,700 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
At PSI, Proposal Manager coordinates all phases of PSI’s proposal process while maintaining the company’s win rate of 30% and higher. You will contribute to everything from RFP strategy to bid defense slide decks. You will partner with global teams of subject matter experts from Feasibility, Medical Affairs, Project Management, Clinical Operations, Budgeting, and Business Development to rapidly produce winning proposals.
This position can be office-based or home-based
This full proposal development cycle will include:
- Preparing viable RFP calendars and ensuring RFP milestones are met by all involved individuals in a timely manner
- Organizing, attending, and leading strategy calls for each RFP; preparing and distributing minutes/action items
- Developing draft budgets: reviewing clients’ specifications, obtaining quality feedback from various stakeholders within the company
- Working with the budgeting team to develop competitive budgets and obtaining missing costs
- Preparing vendor RFPs and obtaining vendor quotes
- Writing strategic proposals that meet our clients’ needs
- Providing support for bid defense meetings
- Maintaining all RFPs in Salesforce and PSI’s CTMS
- A minimum of a four-year degree from an accredited college or University
- Experience managing full-service clinical trial proposals at a CRO
- Writing and editing skills
- Analytical skills
- Time management and organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments under deadlines
- Proven track record of proposal win rates
- Flexibility and creativity in responding to potential clients
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a creative tight-knit team of professionals motivated by producing quality proposals that resonate with our customers. Our culture is open, collaborative, and purposeful. We’re now looking for talented people who don’t believe in one-size-fits-all templates and have a passion for writing proposals that get read and remembered.