- Warsaw, Poland
We are the company that cares – for our staff, for our clients, for our partners and for the quality of the work we do. A dynamic, global company founded in 1995, we bring together more than 2,000 driven, dedicated and passionate individuals. We work on the frontline of medical science, changing lives, and bringing new medicines to those who need them.
- Development of analysis data sets structure
- Development of program requirements and specifications
- SAS programming of ADS and Tables, Listings and Figures (TLF)
- SAS program validations
- Preparation and review of program documentation
- Production of TFL
- Communication with project teams and company departments with regard to statistical programming of clinical research projects
- University degree in applied science, mathematics, statistics or the like
- Knowledge of SAS software (SAS BASE/SAS STAT/SAS GRAPH) and experience of work in SAS system is preferred
- Good knowledge of SAS programming logic, SQL and macro programming is preferred
- Experience within clinical trials and/or biostatistics is a plus
- Proficient user of standard MS Office applications
- Good English, spoken and written
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you. Join our group of professionals, build a career on the frontline of medical science, and use your knowledge and expertise to help bring new medications to patients that need them.